EDITABLE TEACHER APPRECIATION GIFT CARD HOLDERS Printables Mad in Crafts
Sharing is caring!
Are you searching for a unique and personalized way to show your appreciation for your child’s teacher? Look no further than editable gift card holders! These customizable holders not only make for a thoughtful gift but also allow you to add a personal touch by including the teacher’s name or a heartfelt message. In this post, we’ll show you how to create your own editable teacher appreciation gift card holders to give to the special teachers in your life for Teacher Appreciation Week or the end of the school year.
EDITABLE TEACHER APPRECIATION GIFT CARD HOLDERS
GET THE FREE CANVA TEMPLATES
Sign up for Mad in Crafts emails to receive this Canva template as a free gift! You will receive a few introductory emails to satisfy the legal team, and then you will be sent instructions for accessing this Canva template. This invitation is for personal use only. Please do not sell or redistribute the template in any way.
HOW TO PERSONALIZE THE GIFT CARD HOLDERS WITH CANVA
After you sign up with my form above you will be sent a couple of emails where you will need to click a few buttons to let me know that you definitely do want emails from me. The joys of the legal world!
Once you have done that you will receive a link to a PDF. You don’t have to print the PDF, it just gives you the link to the Canva template and instructions for editing the gift card holders in your Canva account. You will need a free Canva account to edit these cards. you DO NOT need Canva Pro to edit this template. Pro does however give you more options for fonts, etc. Scroll down the page for more information about Canva Pro.
How to Edit the Teacher Gift Card Holder with Canva
- Open the PDF and read through the instructions.
- Sign into your Canva account.
- Click the template link towards the bottom of the PDF or copy and paste the link into your browser.
This will open a tab on your computer with a screen stating that I am sharing a template with you.
- Click the purple Use Template button at the bottom of the screen.
This will open a new Canva canvas of the editable invitation template.
- Change the name of the file to whatever you would like the finished file name to be.
- Make changes to the editable sections of the design template with your own information.
Make sure you change the text boxes that currently say “Mrs. Teacher” and “Your Student” to the correct names.
- When you are happy with the finished product, click the Share button in the top right corner of the screen.
Save it as a PDF and then print it from your color printer on 5″x7″ card stock.
- Tape the gift card to the place indicated on the printable.
- If you want to make the gift even more thoughtful, have your kid write a personal message on the back of the card.
EIGHT DIFFERENT GIFT CARD HOLDERS
This editable template includes designs for a range of gift cards that are popular with teachers. I have also included a generic design that you can use for any gift card you would like to give. These are the 8 free printable gift card holders included in this Canva template:
- Barnes and Noble
- Teachers Pay Teachers
- All-purpose design
IS CANVA PRO WORTH IT?
You can use either the free version of Canva or Canva Pro to edit this invitation template. The free version of Canva is an amazing tool for creating graphics to use online or to print. It does have its limitations, however. If you are looking to have access to a wider range of tools, assets, and abilities, Canva Pro might be worth the monthly subscription.
A Canva Pro subscription comes with the following:
- Access to over 100 million pieces of premium content including graphics, stock photos, videos, and more
- Intuitive video creation software
- Impressive photo editing capabilities (like Background Remover that works with the click of a button)
- Over half a million professionally designed templates to guide your design
- Turn static photos into GIFs and videos with instant animation
- Social media scheduling for Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Twitter
- The ability to resize your design for different social media platforms with the Magic Resize tools
- Quick and easy branded graphics based on your personalized Brand Kits
- 1TB of cloud storage
- 24/7 customer support
The following is an affiliate link, if you purchase Canva Pro after clicking through, I will earn a small commission. Thank you so much for supporting me and Mad in Crafts!
PRINTABLE TEACHER APPRECIATION GIFT CARD HOLDERS
Don’t have Canva? No worries! I have ready-to-use versions of these gift card holders that can be printed out as-is. Just write in your student’s name and add the gift card. You can buy these printables in my shop for one low price!
You might like these other teacher appreciation posts:
TEACHER FLOWER POT